Thunderstorm for Aurora
Create a thunderstorm light show using your Nanoleaf Aurora. Watch your panels pulse and flash to the sounds of a thunderstorm.
- Strong Thunderstorm — Heavy rain with frequent lightning and thunder nearby
- Panels pulse quickly to the sound of heavy rain. Booming sounds of thunder accompany bright flashes of light.
- Normal Thunderstorm — Steady rain with a full range of lightning and thunder
- Panels pulse to the sound of rain. The sound of thunder can be heard from various distances. The closer the lightning, the louder the sound, and the brighter the flashes of light!
- Weak Thunderstorm — Light rain with occasional lightning and thunder in the distance
- Panels pulse slowly to the sound of light rain. Dim flashes of light are followed by soft sounds of thunder.
- Change the color and brightness of your Nanoleaf Aurora
- Toggle rain sound effects
- Change rain audio (default, heavy rain, normal rain, light rain, rain on tin roof)
- Set rain volume
- Toggle rain light effects
- Change rain animation effects (explode, flow, random panel, wheel)
- Change the color and brightness of the rain light effects
- Toggle thunder sound effects
- Set thunder volume
- Toggle delay thunder
- Toggle lightning light effects
- Change lightning animation effects (random animation, explode, flow, random panel, wheel)
- Change lightning transition effects (random transition, flicker, pulse, fade quickly, fade slowly)
- Change the color and max brightness of the lightning light effects
- Toggle background sounds (birds, cicadas, crickets, frogs)
- Set background volume
- Auto-start and Auto-stop thunderstorm